EPAL CP7 pallet
The logistics world would come to a standstill without the EPAL pallet.
- EPAL pallets safely cross borders all over the world.
- EPAL pallets guarantee smooth transport of goods.
- EPAL pallets ensure stable storage of goods.
- EPAL pallets ensure maximum occupational safety thanks to their high quality.
- Product Sheet
Length: 1.300 mm
Width: 1.100 mm
Height: 156 mm
1 Branded markings of the European Pallet Association e.V.
2 IPPC branded marking in accordance with the national plant protection rules (mandatory since 01/01/2010 for EPAL pallets)
3 Country code
4 Registration number of the responsible Plant Protection Authority
5 Method of treatment (heat treatment)
6 EPAL control staple (mandatory)
7 Repair marking nail (only present if the pallet is a repaired EPAL pallet)
8 CP type marking
9 Licence number – Year – Month
- Since 01/01/2010, all newly produced EPAL Euro pallets are heat treated in accordance with ISPM 15.
- EPAL Euro pallets treated according to ISPM 15 can be recognised by the branded markings on both central blocks on the long sides.
- It is prohibited to treat EPAL Euro pallets with methyl bromide (MB).
- EPAL CP-pallets decks and bottom boards must have a thickness of between 18 and 20 mm (stringers up to 22 and 24mm).
- There must not be any wanes on the stringers.
- Poplar wood is not permitted for stringers.
- The position of the 96 nails used is stipulated in order to guarantee the diagonal rigidity of the pallet.
- The nail pattern must be even and repetitive.
- In accordance with the construction standard, the nails must be positioned with the greatest possible distance between them and at least 20 mm from the edges of the components.
- All nails used to construct EPAL Euro pallets bear a head marking comprising two letters.
- Only those nails that have been approved by EPAL, and which have additionally been verified by a neutral testing institute, may be used to assemble EPAL Euro pallets.