EPAL BOX PALLET
The EPAL box pallet is the indispensable workhorse of the automotive industry and the most widely-used exchange box pallet in the world. It is mainly used in Europe.
- EPAL box pallets are safe across borders.
- EPAL box pallets guarantee smooth transport of your goods.
- EPAL box pallets ensure stable storage of your goods.
- EPAL box pallets ensure maximum occupational safety thanks to their high quality.
- Product Sheet
Hinged panels: 2
Construction: steel lattice framework
Length: 1,200 mm
Width: 800 mm
Height: 970 mm
Weight: 70 kg if produced after 2011; prior to that 85 kg
Safe working load: 1,500 kg if produced after 1990; prior to that 900 kg
Loading capacity: 0.75 m3
Superimposed load: max. 6,000 kg when stacking pallets on a horizontal, flat, rigid surface
1. The embossed EPAL in oval mark
2. Embossed with the letter “Y”, number stamped/stencilled on
3. EPAL control seal
4. Embossed inscriptions net weight/safe working load/superimposed load/loading capacity
5. Name and location of the producer or the EPAL licence number and year of production
Non-exchangeable EPAL box pallets:
- The tubular steel mesh is torn in such a way that the wire ends protrude inwards or outwards (one mesh per wall may be missing).
- The general state is so poor due to rust or dirt that this may lead to contamination of the payload.
- EPAL box pallets may only be repaired by licensed repair operations.
- The repairing of EPAL box pallets without an EPAL licence shall be legally prosecuted.
- Only dimensionally accurate components may be used in accordance with the EPAL Technical Regulations.
- Following repair, EPAL box pallets should be fit for use.